- Our Family Food Box service aims to support families through providing food packages for those who need them the most.
- Each box of supplies contains the ingredients and recipe suggestions for a hot meal for the whole household for 5 days, plus essentials for breakfast.
- This is offered independently of, and in addition to, any food vouchers or free school meals a family is receiving.
Who it is for?
We are focused on supporting families with one or more children of school age or younger. We don’t have a fixed criteria for offering our support. Our core service is targeted at families who qualify for Free School Meals, Early Years Pupil Premium, or Pupil Premium. However, if you don’t fall into one of these categories but are struggling due to financial and/or social pressures and would benefit from getting support with providing meals for the family, then please get in touch.
Where do we deliver?
We are focused on supporting families in Bradninch, Cullompton and Willand. If you live just outside one of these, we may still be able to help, so please do get in touch and we’ll do our best.
How we contact families
- Our standard process is for schools to write to families on FSM (+/- others they identify as in need) to let them know about the service, and provide our contact details for people interested to get in touch with us to request food boxes.
How it works
- Families sign up to the service
- Orders confirmed each Wednesday afternoon
- Supplies procured and collected Wednesday to Sunday
- Boxes are packed ready for delivery each Monday morning
- Volunteers collect and deliver boxes to families each Monday afternoon
To find out more about our boxes email us at email@example.com