Vegetable Thai Curry
Any frozen vegetables can be added to this recipe to make it heartier.
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Bell Pepper
- Curry Paste
- 1 Tin of Coconut Milk
- 3 Carrots
- To cook rice, bring a large pot of water to the boil. Rinse rice and add it to the pot of water and continue boiling for 15-20 minutes. Once it is cooked season and fluff with fork. but while its cooking start on the curry.
- To make curry, warm a large pan with deep sides over a medium heat. Once its hot, add the oil. Add the onion and a sprinkle of salt and cook, stirring often, until the onion has softened and is turning translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add bell pepper and carrots. Cook until the pepper are fork tender, 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally so everything doesn't burn. Then add curry paste and cook.
- Stir in the tinned coconut milk, water, any greens and tbsp sugar, stir to combine. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reducing heat as necessary to maintain a gentle simmer and cook until vegetables have softened, 5-10 minutes. Add any more seasoning.
- Serve hot with rice and curry into bowls garnish with chopped chilli or coriander.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!