Spanish Chicken Traybake
- Oven Proof Dish
- 100 g Chorizo
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 400 g New Potatoes
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C Fan/ Gas Mark 7.
- Put the chicken on a plate and sprinkle over 1tsp paprika, 1tsp oregano, salt and pepper, drizzle of oil and rub over the chicken.
- Put the chorizo, red pepper, red onion, new potatoes and garlic into the roasting tray and sprinkle over remaining oregano and paprika with salt and pepper. Drizzle oil and mix till the vegetables are covered.
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and chorizo. then place in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove tray from the oven, carefully remove the chicken and place into a plate. Then stir the vegetables and chorizo so everything is coated in the juices. Then place chicken back on top.
- Baste the chicken with juices by using a spoon to drizzle the juice over the chicken. Scatter over tomatoes and place back into the oven and roast for a further 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!