Spaghetti with Salmon and Peas
- 300 g Spaghetti
- 10 g Butter
- 1 Onion
- 1 Can of Peas or Broad Beans
- 2 Tins of Salmon
- 140 g Crème Fraiche
- Bring a pan of boiling water to boil and cook the spaghetti according to the packets instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter and fry the onion for 5 minutes or until it has softened.
- Add the peas, salmon, crème fraiche and 50ml of water. Season with salt and pepper. Cooking for 3-4 minutes until cooked through.
- Drain pasta and stir in the sauce till it coats the pasta. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!