- 500 g Mince
- 1 Can Chopped Tomatoes or Passata
- 1 Jar Bolognese Sauce
- 2 Spig Fresh Thyme or 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme or Oregano
- 200 g Pasta
- Heat oil in a large pot or deep skillet over medium heat and add beef. Cook, breaking it up as you go until browned.
- Add sauce and any other spare vegetables. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 minute, scraping the bottom of the pot.
- Add remaining ingredients including the pasta. Stir, bring to the simmer and turn down the heat so it bubbles gently.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes with no lid, adding water if the sauce gets too thick. Sit occasionally and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!