- Oven Proof Dish
- 1 Tin Mince and Peas
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Onion
- 425 g Potatoes
- 100 Cheese
- 30 g Butter
- 1 Stick of Celery
- 1 Carrots
- 2 tsp Flour
- 200 ml Stock
- Fry onion in a pan with carrots and celery, finely chopped. Once onion is translucent add the tinned mince and peas.
- Add the flour and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the stock and tomato puree and season with salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce down and remove from heat and spoon into the oven proof dish and leave to cool.
- Prepare the potatoes by cooking them in salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and add the butter and little bit of milk to help make it easier to mash. Stir in cheese and season.
- Cover mince with mash potatoes. Cook in preheated oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas 4. For 35-45 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!