Salmon and Lemon Pasta
- 320 g Pasta
- 8 tbsp Creme Fraiche
- 50 g Cheese
- 1 Tin of Salmon
- 1 Juice and Zest of Lemon
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions until al dente, then drain, reserving some of the pasta water.
- Mix together some of the chopped parsley, the cheese, lemon juice and zest with creme fraiche with pepper and salt. Add drained salmon and heat through.
- Tip the pasta back into the pan with the sauce from the bowl and toss to combine, adding a splash of pasta water to create a sauce.
- Serve the pasta and sauce then add the flaked salmon on the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!