- 1/2-1 Pumpkin
- 4 cm ginger
- 2 chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh chilli or 1 tsp ground chilli
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tins Chickpeas
- 2 tins light coconut milk
- Chop the squash or pumpkin into chucks. Peel and cut the ginger into matchsticks. Chop the coriander stalks keeping the leaves whole.
- Add oil to the pan and add ginger, garlic, onions and chilli. soften. Add the coriander stalks, turmeric, tomatoes and coconut milk. Bring to a boil then add the pumpkin and chickpeas.
- Reduce to a low heat, cover after adding a splash of water to stop it getting too dry. Simmer for 45 mins.
- Serve with rice. Scatter with coriander leaves
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!