- Baking Tray
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 Spring onions
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oregano or Mixed Herbs
- Thoroughly wash and chop Sweet potatoes into 2-3cm chunks and place into a large bowl
- Slice spring onions and finely chop the garlic. Mix with the potatoes.
- Pour oil over the potato mix and coat everything well. Add more oil if necessary.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and sprinkle with the herbs. Place in to a hot oven at 200C until the potatoes are soft. Approximately 30-35 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!