- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 300 g Mixed Mushrooms
- 150 ml Beef or Vegetable Stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp Soured Cream
- 250 g Rice
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan and soften onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika and garlic, then cook for 1 min more. Add the mushrooms and cook on a high heat, stirring often, for about 5 mins.
- Pour in the stock and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to the boil, bubble for 5 mins until the sauce thickens, then turn off the heat and stir through the soured cream. Make sure the pan is not on the heat or the sauce may split.
- Cook the rice following pack instructions, then serve with the stroganoff.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!