Mushroom and Tenderstem Broccoli Quiche
Change up this recipe by swapping out mushrooms and broccoli with mixed vegetables. Or add bacon and ham.
- Flan Dish
- Puff Pastry
- 4 Eggs
- 400 Tendersteam Broccoli
- 50 g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 400 g Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 200C Fan or Gas Mark 7.
- Grease the flan dish and line with the puff pastry.
- Whisk together 4 eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lightly steam or boil the broccoli and lay in the flan dish on to of the pastry with sliced mushrooms.
- Pour over the whisked eggs and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the egg mix is set approximately 20 minutes and is lightly golden.
- Serve with green salad or new potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!