- 23cm Springform Tin
- 350 g Pasta
- 3 Spring Onions
- 1 Bunch of Spring Greens
- 1 Cloves of Garlic
- 25 g Butter
- 200 ml Milk
- 300 g Cheese
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- Butter the base and line the pan with baking paper. Wrap the outer side of the bottom of the tin with foil to guard against leaks.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water but drain just before its tender as it will continue to cook in the oven. Rinse under cold water until cool then drain again.
- Cook the spring onion in some butter until soft then add the chopped clove of garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the chopped spring greens and splash of water the cook for 3-4 minutes or until wilted.
- Melt 25g of butter in saucepan, add flour mixing over a low heat. Gradually add the milk to prevent there being lumps. Add 250g of the cheese mixing well with salt and pepper seasoning,
- Preheat oven to 170C Fan/ 190C/ Gas 5.
- Mix pasta, greens and sauce together. The tip in the tin and smooth down, sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top. Put on a baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes or until set and golden.
- Cool in the tin for 20 minutes, loosely covered with foil. before turning out and cutting into wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!