Kofta meatballs and couscous
- 1 tbsp oil
- i pkt kofta mix spices
- 200 g couscous
- 500 g mince beef
- Add the kofta mix to the mince beef in a bowl until evenly distributed.
- Divide the mixture into 16 pieces rolling each into an oval shape.
- Add oil to a sauce pan. Fry them in the pan until they are nicely brown and cooked throughout. Keep warm in the oven until the couscous is ready to serve.
- Prepare the couscous as instructed adding a stock cube to the hot water if necessary; season as required. Ensure the couscous is soft but with no extra water if so drain.
- Prepare salad leaves, cucumber and tomato if needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!