Follow the instructions on the bread mix therefore you would not need flour and yeast.
- Baking Tray
- 500 g Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 300 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, water and oil. Knead on a floured surface till smooth, after 5 minutes. Refer to video for a guide. Place dough in a bowl and cover with a tea towel leaving in a warm place.
- In the meantime prepare your toppings by chopping and slicing everything you want to eat on a pizza.
- Split the dough into two. Roll out one ball of dough in a floured surface rotating it to keep it round.
- Spread around 2 tbsp of tomato puree and sprinkle any herbs you with to add. The place chosen toppings finishing with grated cheese and mozzarella. Repeat with the other dough ball.
- Bake in oven for 15-29 minutes until dough is crisp and golden.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!