- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Pepper
- 5 Eggs
- 115 g Cottage Cheese
- Heat oil in the frying pan and sauté the onion until very soft. Meanwhile preheat the grill to medium.
- When the onion is translucent, add the pepper.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with generous amount of salt and pepper. Drain the cottage cheese and whisk with the eggs. Add any other vegetables available that have been sliced finely.
- Turn the heat for the pan to a medium and gently pour in the eggs, making sure the mixture covers the pan evenly, cook for 5-6 minutes or until the sides have started to set.
- Transfer the pan to the grill and let the frittata set, go golden and puff up slightly, for about 5 minutes.
- Shake the pan gently to check for the set, if it looks runny, return to the grill for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!