- Roasting Tin 20 by 30 cm (8x12 in)
- 125 g Butter
- 90 g Golden Syrup
- 90 g Light Muscovado Sugar
- 250 g Oats
- Lightly butter the roasting tin.
- Combine the butter, syrup and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until the ingredients has melted and dissolved. Stir in the oats and mix well.
- Soon into the prepared tin and smooth the surface with a spoon or palette knife. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4. for about 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tin for about 5 minutes, then mark into slices. Leave to cool completely, cut and remove from the tin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!