- 200 g Rice
- 400 g Pork Mince
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 2 Sticks of Celery
- 3 Spring Onions
- 1 tbsp Seasoning
- 150 g Mushrooms
- Cook rice according to packing instructions with salted water. Once cooked set aside.
- Make stock by adding a stock cube to 125ml of boiling water.
- Cook onions in oil and add pork mince and diced bacon until they are nicely brown.
- Stir while adding the seasoning and allow to cook for another minute. Then add the celery and stock stirring and cooking for another minute.
- Stir in the peppers and spring onion. Cook for 2 minutes, until they started till soften. Finally stir in cooked rice. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!