- 100 g Light muscovado sugar or similar
- 100 ml orange juice
- 250 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Tip 100g light muscovado sugar and 100ml orange juice into a pan, then bring to the boil.
- Stir in 250g fresh or frozen cranberries, then simmer until tender but still holding their shape – this will take about 5 mins if using frozen cranberries or 8-10 mins if using fresh.
- The sauce will thicken as it cools. Will keep in the fridge for 1 week. On the day, bring to room temperature before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!