Cheese and Spinach Frittata with Green Salad
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion
- 100 g Bag of Spinach
- 5 Eggs
- 75 g Cheese
- Green Salad
- Heat oil in the frying pan and sauté the onion until very soft. Meanwhile preheat the grill to medium.
- When the onion is translucent, add the half bag of spinach gradually until wilted down and give it a stir.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with generous amount of salt and pepper. Top the spinach mixture with chunks of cheese.
- Turn the heat for the pan to a medium and gently pour in the eggs, making sure the mixture covers the pan evenly, cook for 5-6 minutes or until the sides have started to set.
- Transfer the pan to the grill and let the frittata set, go golden and puff up slightly, for about 5 minutes.
- Shake the pan gently to check for the set, if it looks runny, return to the grill for 2-3 minutes. Serve with a green salad with lettuce and left over spinach leaves
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!