- 500 g Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Chilli Spice Mix Packet
- 1 Onion
- 2 Peppers
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tins Beans
- 2 Tin Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into bite-sized chunks, then place onto a baking tray. Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hours or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, put 2 tbsp of oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat, then add the onion, peppers and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring regularly or until softened and starting to caramelise.
- Add the beans, juice and all. Tip in the tomatoes, breaking them up with a back of a spoon, then stir well.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and leave to tick away for 25 to 30 minutes or until thicken and reduced- keep an eye on it, and add a splash of water to loosen, if needed.
- Stir the roasted sweet potato through the mix.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!