Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles
- 1 Packet Chicken
- 1 Packet Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 150 g Vegetables
- Slice chicken up into pieces. Fry the chicken in a saucepan ensuring that it has cooked through thoroughly with no red juices running from it.
- Add any extra vegetables that you may have such as french beans, carrots or peas or frozen vegetable mix to bulk it out.
- Place over a medium-low heat simmer for 10 minutes gently cooking the vegetables. Add the sweet and sour sauce and stir through continuing on a low heat.
- Add cooked noodles and continue to heat gently. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!